Friday, July 8, 2011

Kevin Carson is the Movies!

Kevin Carson is both the Key Master and the Gate Keeper.

The soil to Kevin Carson's heart is stonier.

Kevin Carson is what makes time travel possible.

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Studies in Mutualist Political Economy his job was to dispose of the enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Kevin Carson is the best!

You will live as one of them, Kevin Carson, to discover where your strength and your power are needed. Always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage. They can be a great people, Kevin Carson, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Son, we live in a world that has usury, and that usury needs to be dismantled by men with guts. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Walter Block? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom! You weep for Stephan Kinsella and you curse the Mutualists. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that LewRockwell.com's take down, while awesome, definitely saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me to writing another masterpiece! You need me to writing another Organizational Theory Encyclopedia! We use phrases like "Free Market, Anti-Capitalism", "Labor Theory of Value", "Backward Bending Labor Curve". We use these phrases as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline! I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "Thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a blogspot,com account, and post a post. Either way, I, Kevin Carson, don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

5 comments:

  1. Who built the pyramids? Kevin!
    Who built Stonehenge? Kevin!

    You'll pay to know what you really think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard you also taught the aliens how sculpt the Crystal Skull!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you've ever seen a crop circle, then you know the work of Kevin Carson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hell you will. He's got a two-day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Carson's got friends in every village from here to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the grail already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When Kevin Carson drops his drawers, even Mother Nature swoons.

    "So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is Kevin Carson—a nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance." -- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

    ReplyDelete