A starter list, courtesy of Charles "RadGeek" Johnson...
1. For mutualists, the only legitimate standard for establishing ownership of land is occupancy, use, and Kevin Carson.
2. Kevin Carson does not rent a house. He occupies random properties and absentee landlords abandon their ownership claims.
3. There is power in a union. That power is Kevin Carson.
4. Kevin Carson supports minority unionism because he knows that in any labor struggle, you only need one supporter: Kevin Carson.
5. Nobody knows what Kevin Carson looks like. It's not because he's reclusive; it's just that he moves faster than the speed of light.
6. Mutualists promote a form of money even harder than the gold standard -- Kevin Carson's labor notes.